If Switzerland isn’t already on your bucket list, ADD IT NOW. Whether you’re an avid outdoor adventurer or just enjoy seeing pretty places, Switzerland has something for everyone. It’s also a great international destination for solo travel – I spent ten full days there by myself and felt completely safe! Being such a small country, most places are very easily accessible train in just a few hours. Even if you go for a short amount of time, I can guarantee you’ll fit in a lot! Please note this itinerary was created with the warmer months in mind – hoping to visit again soon during winter and create a second guide for that!
Here’s what you can expect to find inside this 21-page printable PDF (see a sample page below this text section!):
- An itinerary for ten full days in Switzerland, highlighting the very best things to do and see in Zurich, Geneva, and Bern, along with fun-filled day trips to Interlaken, the Jungfrau region (Gimmelwald, Grindelwald, Murren, Lauterbrunnen, etc), Stoos, Lucern, Lausanne, Montreux and even a visit over to Annecy, France!
- Essential info to know before you book your trip like when to go, how long to stay, where to sleep, etc.
- A comprehensive list of the best places to eat and drink around town, plus the best markets and places to shop!
- The very best photo opportunities at each destination.
- Pro tips and important details that will simplify your trip and make it much more fun, like admission fees for each attraction, what to wear to be comfortable all day, how to make Switzerland more budget-friendly, etc!
THIS E-BOOK WAS CREATED IN SEPTEMBER 2018. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Once you’ve purchased the guide, the link to the PDF will appear in the “Downloads” section of the order confirmation page. You will also be emailed a copy of the PDF, so please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox!