Whether you’re a seasoned traveler and visit London often or this is your first trip to the UK, you’re going to need this guide! After living in London for nearly six months (and Oxford for two), and about a dozen trips spanning the past two decades, I’ve had the opportunity to experience all that London has to offer. Here’s what you can expect to find inside this 18-page printable PDF (see a sample page below this text section!):
- An itinerary for six full days in London to include the best attractions, museums, shopping, restaurants, and more.
- An itinerary for five day trips outside of London to include Cambridge, The Cotswolds, Bath, Windsor and Hampton Court Palace.
- Important info to know before you book your trip like which neighborhoods to stay in, which seasons are most pleasant, deciding between a hotel and an AirBnB, etc!
- Transportation suggestions for each day of activities and a list of costs associated with each activity.
- My favorite workout studios, a comprehensive list of the best London restaurants, bars and coffee shops, what to pack and so much more!
THIS E-BOOK WAS CREATED IN JUNE 2018. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Once you’ve purchased the guide, the link to the PDF will appear in the “Downloads” section of the order confirmation page. You will also be emailed a copy of the PDF, so please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox!
The London guide is so on point! Going to London for the first time over Thanksgiving, So thankful the timing of this launch & release worked out so that I can use the guide while planning our trip. It includes SO MANY hints & tips that I otherwise wouldn’t have known about – and they’re all in one convenient place. Excellent source material given that the author has actually lived in London > a huge time saver for me :-) Highly recommend! This girl knows her travel stuff!