In my debut guide for A Detailed Destination, you can find a comprehensive twelve day itinerary featuring the best local treasures to fully immerse yourself in the culture of this beautiful country. Cities included in the guide are as follows: Tokyo, Kawaguchiko, Nikko, Ashikaga, Kyoto, Arashiyama, Nara, Osaka, and Kobe. Here’s just a peek at what you can expect to find inside:
- Important things to know before you book
- A recommended hour-to-hour itinerary for each day of your trip
- Suggestions on etiquette, phrases to know, transportation to take, etc
- Pricing information for every activity listed
- The best places for photo opps, helpful travel apps, and so much more!
THIS E-BOOK WAS CREATED IN MAY 2018. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
I purchased the Japan itinerary right before a recent trip to Tokyo and Kyoto and could not have been more pleased with the product! Not only is it beautiful, but the schedule Merritt laid out is perfectly timed and super efficient so that my husband and I were able to fully capitalize on the limited time we had in this amazing country. Also, major bonus points for the pro-tips and etiquette guideline sections! Without a doubt, having this itinerary in hand saved me hours of travel planning, saved us money (since it helped us avoid booking expensive tours), and definitely prevented us from making any rookie mistakes on our first trip to Asia.